Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

29yo travelling solo for 3 weeks. Arrive in Bangkok May 21

Posted by Berticus on 17/5/2011 at 05:00

Hello everyone! I am planning on travelling through southeast Asia getting to know as much as Thailand as possible and make my way to Cambodia and maybe Laos. It would be awesome to meet people along the way with similar plans. Maybe we can share itineraries and travel together. I'm an easy going guy from the US. I like to explore and be adventurous as well as chill, relax, chat and have a drink. Please send me a message if interested.

Bert

#1 Berticus has been a member since 16/5/2011. Posts: 2

Posted by dstephens on 22/5/2011 at 14:17

Hey, I'm also traveling solo in Thailand and currently in Bangkok. Plan to head north to Chang Mai around the 27th or so then into Laos and Vietnam. I traveled to Cambodia last year and it was great. If you want to meet up in Bangkok and have a drink and discuss travel plans, that'd be cool. I'm staying near Khaosan Rd. I'm a 27 y/o male, also from the US. later,
-Dan

#2 dstephens has been a member since 22/5/2011. Posts: 1
 Send dstephens a private message 

Posted by Berticus on 24/5/2011 at 18:37

Hey Dan, sorry for the late reply. I actually just got into Chiang Mai yesterday. Planning on being here until Friday and then make my way to Chiang Rai for probably a day. I will then plan on crossing the border into Laos and go from there. What are your plans in Laos? It will be easier to contact me through email or FB... beto930@aol.com. Talk to u later.

Bert

#3 Berticus has been a member since 16/5/2011. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.