Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

June 16 - Bangkok

Posted by melee75 on 11/6/2011 at 17:21

Hi All!

I'll be arriving in Bangkok next Thursday late night (June 16) for my 10 week SE Asia trip. I'll be in Bangkok for at least 3 - 4 days and then decide whether I want to go up through Chang Mai and then Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam.

I'm a SE Asia rookie, so if anyone wants to meet up and talk about their itineraries or just hang out, lemme know.

Or if any of you veterans want to meet up and share your experiences and advice, that would be awesome too!

#1 melee75 has been a member since 25/5/2011. Posts: 15

Posted by robh181 on 12/6/2011 at 07:54

Hey Mike,

I'm getting into Bangkok late Wed night (June15th) to start a 7 week trip before I head back to the university in the fall. I've got roughly the same itinerary - go north from Bangkok then over to Laos down through Cambodia then into Vietnam. I've backpacked a bit in western Europe but this will be my first time in SE Asia as well. I don't really have anything set in stone. if you wanted to drop me a line we could chat and see if our schedules match up or just maybe meet up in Bangkok. shoot me an e-mail at or gchat me if you use gmail too.

Hope to hear from you,

#2 robh181 has been a member since 8/6/2011. Posts: 4

Posted by melee75 on 12/6/2011 at 16:05

Hey Rob,

I'll be emailing you. My email is

#3 melee75 has been a member since 25/5/2011. Posts: 15

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.