Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Solo 33m, Nov 10 - Dec 3, Thailand, Laos, Malaysia

Posted by bwcotton on 10/7/2011 at 22:29

Hi all:

I will be traveling around the area for three weeks in November and am starting to work out a rough itinerary. I have a cousin that teaches in Bangkok and will be spending time with her on weekends and over Thanksgiving, but I will be making short trips elsewhere during the weeks. I'd be happy for you to join me/us (or to join you, as the case may be).

I'd like to spend some time in Laos and Northern Thailand Nov 13 - 23. Then I think my cousin and I will be in Cambodia Nov 23 - 27. I'll probably return to Bangkok with her and make my way south to a beach or two, leaving from Singapore on Dec 3. Again, this is rough. I am completely open to suggestions and will happily adjust my schedule as necessary.

I'm an active, easy-going, early-to-bed, early-to-rise kind of guy. I enjoy a party every now and then, but low-key drinks and dinner with a small crowd is more my style. I'm budget-minded and will have a backpack in tow, but at the same time I'm a bit wary of the backpacker scene. Is flashpacking what they call it now? Disclaimer - I'm also gay, but I care not about your gender or sexual preferences.

Please reply if you think you'd be interested in meeting up!

Boston, USA

#1 bwcotton has been a member since 27/5/2011. Location: United States. Posts: 2
 Send bwcotton a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.