Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Solo female looking to meet people in Thailand starting Bangkok 1st Nov

Posted by crazyblondechick on 24/7/2011 at 03:25

Hiya,

I will be arriving in Bangkok from china on 1st november, travelling for 4 weeks, solo for first 2 and possibly being met by my boyfriend for the last two. Looking to meet people to have a good time, shop, do whatever with after a week solo in Hong Kong!

Let me know if you are around and would like to meet up!

#1 crazyblondechick has been a member since 16/1/2011. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 6
 Send crazyblondechick a private message 

Posted by louisehare89 on 15/8/2011 at 23:16

Hi,

I also fly into Bangkok on 1st November. I'm travelling solo (in effect, but hoping to meet lots of people out there) for 3 months hoping to go to Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Would love to meet you for your first two weeks. I'm going to be pretty terrified if I'm honest. First trip on my own.

My FB link is: http: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=698094015.

Feel free to add me!

Louise.

#2 louisehare89 has been a member since 28/6/2011. Posts: 4

Posted by manorah on 24/8/2011 at 00:03

Hi, I am a Thai female has lived abroad UK, Germany and USA for 35 years. I am an artist/designer lives in New York. I am planning to visit Thailand mainly Bangkok for one month of November 2011.

I will be traveling solo. I already have booked 3 nights of a hotel in Prakanong where is near BTS train station. I plan to rent a serviced apartment for November. I do not have a set plan of what I will do for the whole month.

I am looking for a temporary teaching art lesson and a non-paid training job or to volunteer at an animal rescue organization in Bangkok to keep me busy. I will also have much free time to go sight seeing in BKK.

I am an easy going down to earth and drama free female. I am not looking for a male companionship. I just want to hang out with another female who may have similar interest that we could go out sight seeing together during your stay in Bangkok.

Of course, I speak Thai and it would be an advantage to know a Thai who can help around.

Let me know then,
Cheers

#3 manorah has been a member since 23/8/2011. Posts: 2

Posted by BlueMarley on 2/10/2011 at 23:45

I'm also a female solo traveler. I'm planning to travel Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia and Malaysia for 4months. I've never really done this before so I'd love some company expecially for the first part of the trip BKK and north. I arrive in BKK Nov 2nd. CBC and LH lets meet up then nobody needs to be terrified! .... not really sure how to give you my contact info without flashing it for the whole world to see....

#4 BlueMarley has been a member since 7/5/2011. Posts: 10

Posted by manorah on 3/10/2011 at 00:22

To update my travel plan has changed !!

I have to change my travel date to Thailand to next year 2012 in beginning of March and I will stay in Bangkok for about 3 months instead. I have a contract job in November therefore I must postpone my trip.

If any ladies happen to travel to Thailand during that time form March to June, let me know. Maybe we can meet up and go sight seeing around Bangkok together. A big help that I speak Thai fluently.

Cheers.

#5 manorah has been a member since 23/8/2011. Posts: 2

Posted by JordonPro on 10/10/2011 at 07:07

I have a week free in Siem Reap, Cambodia from Nov. 21 to 28 and am looking for a travelling companion, plans to spend a couple days at the Angkor Wat temples and checking out the nightlife and local scene, and am down for a trip to Phnom Penh for a couple days, if anyone is interested in meeting up let me know.

Jordon
24/m/Canada

#6 JordonPro has been a member since 10/10/2011. Posts: 4

Posted by mereditho on 10/10/2011 at 10:57

Hi Everyone! Also a solo traveler - I'm Canadian and have spent the year in Aus - doing a month in Thailand before I head home. Starting in Bangkok at the end of October- would love to meet up with any of you who will be in the area beginning of November!

#7 mereditho has been a member since 10/10/2011. Posts: 1

Posted by maddyb1978 on 10/10/2011 at 23:04

Hi,

I am Maddy and will be travelling alone to Bangkok and Pattaya for the first time and company and friends would surely be appreciated. I will be there around the 20th of November for around 8 days and then head back to Chicago. please let me know if any one would like to catch up for a cold beer or whatever
maddyb1978@gmail.com
cheers!!!
Maddy

#8 maddyb1978 has been a member since 10/10/2011. Posts: 15

Posted by maddyb1978 on 10/10/2011 at 23:06

Hi,

I am Maddy and will be travelling alone to Bangkok and Pattaya for the first time and company and friends would surely be appreciated. I will be there around the 20th of November for around 8 days and then head back to Chicago. please let me know if any one would like to catch up for a cold beer or whatever
maddyb1978@gmail.com
cheers!!!
Maddy

#9 maddyb1978 has been a member since 10/10/2011. Posts: 15

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.