Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

21f, 8/29 to 9/26 mainly down south

Posted by Pailin on 2/8/2011 at 15:22

Hey everyone!
After my 6weeks stay in Chiang Mai I plan on leaving here on 29th of August going to BKK, stopping at Sukothai and Ayuttaya (all in all 2weeks for that I guess).Makes 6 weeks for traveling down south, doing some island hopping, stopping at Khao Sok National Park. Have to leave Thailand for 3 days around 9th of October due to visa stuff. So if anyone wants to join me for Burma or Malaysia : be welcome! :) (or if you have tips for me about where to go)
As I am a poor student my budget is quite low but it ain't allways about money only ^^
So if you are interessted in maybe joining me for some days : feel free to announce that you do ;) doing so you don't sign a contract tieing you on anything ;)
(my english sucks right now as I have just translated something from thai to german)
greetings from soaky Chiang Mai!

#1 Pailin has been a member since 2/8/2011. Location: Germany. Posts: 2
 Send Pailin a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.