Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

august 12th - september 16th. diving, laos, vietnam and cambodia

Posted by Stoops on 10/8/2011 at 20:53

I just landed in bangkok and planning a trip starting with a week diving in koh tao then heading through laos to vietnam possibly cycling highway one and heading into cambodia before flying out. nothing set in stone but if anyones looking to do something similar let me know . . .

(22yr old english male)

#1 Stoops has been a member since 10/8/2011. Posts: 2

Posted by octopus29 on 11/8/2011 at 03:23

Posted from within Vietnam.

Cycling the highway 1. From North to South as you said you will get into Vietnam from Laos and head to Cambodia. You already own a bike to do that in Vietnam?

I'm interested in doing the same thing but not at the moment and I live in Saigon so I can't join you. But hopefully you can share your experience with me after the trip: what bike is best to do that, difficulties, put things on a bike,...

Wish you have a great trip and find someone great to be your travel buddy/ies!

Greetings from Saigon.

#2 octopus29 has been a member since 20/2/2011. Posts: 20
 Send octopus29 a private message 

Posted by lizzieturner87 on 13/8/2011 at 19:19

Im heading to Cambodia on August 26th, then I'll be making my way around Vietnam and Laos during September. I'm planning on doing some diving in Nha Trang. Im 23 and this is my second solo trip, keep in touch, we should meet up along the way

#3 lizzieturner87 has been a member since 13/8/2011. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 6
 Send lizzieturner87 a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.