Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Late 20s female, Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam Nov/Dec

Posted by KatjaKat on 28/9/2011 at 20:13

I'm going solo travelling for four weeks mid November to mid December. Flying into Bangkok then getting a bus to Siem Reap around nov 21 or 22, then Phnom Penh, then probably Saigon for a couple days before flying back to Bangkok and heading for the beaches. I don't want to set any specific dates but I'm imagining about two weeks in Cambodia and Vietnam, then two weeks in Thailand getting my Open Water course (probably on Lanta or Lipe) and beach bumming.

I'd love to meet up with anyone who's in the area around that time, especially in Cambodia and Vietnam. I'm not a huge partier but I enjoy a drink with good company. I love sightseeing and cultural sites and those things are always better with some company...

Get in touch if you're interested. My FB is at Send a friend request with an explanation why you're adding me and we can talk. I'm also on Twitter as KatjaKat. Looking forward to hearing from people!!

from Oslo, Norway

#1 KatjaKat has been a member since 7/4/2011. Posts: 6
 Send KatjaKat a private message   Twitter 

Posted by JordonPro on 10/10/2011 at 03:41

I am finishing a 14 day tour through Thailand and Laos, ending in Siem Reap , Cambodia on Nov. 21st and staying in Cambodia until Nov. 27th. I am looking for a travelling companion to visit the Angkor Wat temples with and check out the Siem Reap nightlife. I am unable to message or add you to friends on Facebook because of privacy settings.

Send me a direct message and and I will send you my facebook.

#2 JordonPro has been a member since 10/10/2011. Posts: 4

Posted by KatjaKat on 10/10/2011 at 03:54

Oh dammit, I thought the direct link would be enough. The settings are edited now so it should work. If there's any trouble, just reply here. [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

@Jordon, it doesn't look like I can send you private messages for some reason. Looks like they only work for some people on this site... Would definitely be up for meeting and doing some sightseeing though!

#3 KatjaKat has been a member since 7/4/2011. Posts: 6
 Send KatjaKat a private message   Twitter 

Posted by koptown on 16/10/2011 at 15:02

Have similar plan to travel from Bangkok on 21st Nov to Siem Reap and stay for 2 to 3 days and then move to phnom penh and from there to Hoi chi minh.
Me and my partner are from hongkong and it would be great to meet up and plan things together....

#4 koptown has been a member since 16/10/2011. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.