Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Vietnam-->Cambodia-->Thailand Nov 22-Dec 24

Posted by seatraveler on 3/10/2011 at 13:03

I'll be flying into Hanoi Nov 22 and plan on spending ~2.5 weeks in Vietnam traveling from North to South, ~1 week in Cambodia, and ~1.5 weeks in Thailand. If anyone has a similar itinerary, it'd be fun to meet up. Feel free to PM me or post here for more details.

I'm 28/M from the US and will be traveling solo. I look forward to hearing from people!

#1 seatraveler has been a member since 30/8/2011. Location: United States. Posts: 5
 Send seatraveler a private message 

Posted by g_warren on 15/12/2011 at 04:24

Hi! Im not sure where you're at right now, but Im currently in Phnom Penh, so if you are looking to meet up I'd be interested, but if not, no worries and safe traveling!

#2 g_warren has been a member since 12/12/2011. Posts: 5

Posted by seatraveler on 15/12/2011 at 07:52

I'm actually ending the cambodia portion of my trip and will be heading to the poipet border tomorrow to go to bangkok/phuket. lmk if you'll be in that area. I'll be in thailand until the 24th.

#3 seatraveler has been a member since 30/8/2011. Location: United States. Posts: 5
 Send seatraveler a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.