Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

29/F arriving in Bangkok Jan 4th

Posted by Joey82 on 16/10/2011 at 23:35

Hi everyone,

I'm a 29 year old female from Surrey, UK.

I'm arriving into Bangkok on Jan 4th 2012 and planning to go up to Chiang Mai a few days later. Then into Laos for the Gibbon Experience on 13th before heading down to Luang Prabang for a few days. (I'm later meeting a friend in Vietnam).

If anyone has a similar plan or thinks they will be in any of the above places around the same time then would be great to hear from you : )

I'm friendly, easy going, enjoy sight-seeing ect and would love some company as at the mo the idea of being alone (especially in Bangkok) is a bit daunting! Also it is more fun travelling with someone!!

#1 Joey82 has been a member since 7/7/2011. Posts: 13
 Send Joey82 a private message 

Posted by altmtl on 17/10/2011 at 03:09

I posted this in another thread: Try:

#2 altmtl has been a member since 18/5/2009. Location: Canada. Posts: 992
 Send altmtl a private message   Website   Twitter   Facebook  

Posted by JulietteR on 17/10/2011 at 22:46

I land in Bangkok on Jan 5th and planning on heading up to Chiang Mai similarly a few days later. Happy to meet up and maybe make the trip up to Chiang Mai together! I'm a 25 yr old female from France/USA.

#3 JulietteR has been a member since 17/5/2011. Location: United States. Posts: 5
 Send JulietteR a private message   Where has JulietteR been? 

Posted by Joey82 on 18/10/2011 at 02:47

Thanks altmtl... I've just requested to join that group : )

Hi Juliette, Sounds great... I'll pm you!

#4 Joey82 has been a member since 7/7/2011. Posts: 13
 Send Joey82 a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.