Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Thailand - landing bkk 5th of NOVEMBER early morning - onwards

Posted by supaflymack on 27/10/2011 at 00:56

M 27/ solo / landing in BKK early morning on the 5th of Nov and flying back to my country on the 30th from BKK.
Im planing on booking a "cheap" flight ticket to Chang mai from Suvarnabhumi on the 5th and then spend about a weeks time (?) in the north.

Afterwards im thinking about heading for the beaches (open for suggestions) in the south, taking my PADI, relaxing and staying away from the flooding:-)

Before leaving for home, I want to spend some days or 4 in BKK seeing the city - hopefully it should be better late i nov than right now.

Im hoping that one of you fellow travelers wants to join up for some of the travel (north (beaches/BKK) It would be nice with some company.

I dont care if you a thick/thin/black/white/red/male/female etc you should just be an easygoing person looking to having a good time in Thailand.

All the best,

#1 supaflymack has been a member since 27/10/2011. Location: Denmark. Posts: 1
 Send supaflymack a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.