Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Bangkok 20th November

Posted by MattyLowe on 31/10/2011 at 05:55

I am arriving in Bangkok on the 20th of November. Haven't made any concrete plans yet, but looking to head to Koh Phangan for the December full moon party and generally have a good time in Thailand.
I am a 25yr old male from England and in Thailand for a couple of months before going on to Vietnam to teach English. Would be great to hear from anyone arriving at a similar time, and anyone who would like to meet for a beer.

#1 MattyLowe has been a member since 31/10/2011. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 3
 Send MattyLowe a private message 

Posted by Ess87 on 2/11/2011 at 19:15

Hey Matt, I am also arriving in Bangkok on the 20th! I will only be spending the night there in an airport hotel as I will be catching a flight to Chiang Mai the next day. Not too keen on hanging around after all the chaos from the floods! My friend will be meeting me a week later in Chiang Mai. I will also be spending xmas and NYE on Koh Phanghan island, looking forward to both partying time and also time to relax!

Es :)

#2 Ess87 has been a member since 9/5/2011. Location: Australia. Posts: 6
 Send Ess87 a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.