Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Doing the big loop around SEA in April

Posted by jonnymac on 16/11/2011 at 18:11

Hey everybody first time post on here. Been on this site everyday for the last month and love it.

I will be arriving in Bangkok April 9th 2012 and will be spending 6 months travelling from Thailand to Indonesia. I have been to Thailand before but for only 1 month. I am doing this trip solo and would like to meet some interesting people from around the world. Meet up have a beer or do some crazy adventures.

I am pretty flexible with my schedule and would like to see Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia.

Anyone travelling around that time period let me know and we can hopefully meet along the way somewhere.

Jonny Mac, male, 27, Canada

#1 jonnymac has been a member since 4/11/2011. Posts: 18
 Send jonnymac a private message 

Posted by baube on 20/11/2011 at 14:18

Hey Jonny,

My name is Brad, I am 24 and from Canada. I will be in SEA around the same time. I will be arriving in Japan on March 4 2012, spending some time there and in Korea and heading to SEA afterwards...I am still in the planning stages but am also traveling solo and would love to meet up with some people here and there.

- Brad

#2 baube has been a member since 16/8/2011. Location: Canada. Posts: 4
 Send baube a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.