Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Traveling solo Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia March 2012

Posted by baube on 20/11/2011 at 14:31

My name is Brad and I am a 24 year old from Canada that is traveling to Japan, South Korea and Southeast Asia starting in March. I am looking for a travel buddy or to meet up with friends along the way. This is my first time traveling and am very excited to experience it. I am still doing a lot of research and planning but I am pretty chill and flexible with my plans. Let me know if your interested!

#1 baube has been a member since 16/8/2011. Location: Canada. Posts: 4
 Send baube a private message 

Posted by 604KEN on 21/11/2011 at 17:31

Hey Brad,
im going back to South East Asia from Jan to late April. Hve never been to Japan and Korea though they sound pretty interesting. I am a year younger than you also from Canada. plans are pretty casual. going with a buddie and partly solo. let me know if u plan ur flights.

#2 604KEN has been a member since 13/5/2011. Posts: 11

Posted by Jessica_6 on 12/1/2012 at 19:32

Hello Brad,
My name is Jessica, 22, from England. Me and my friend are travelling around Thailand starting the beggining of Febuary, however my friend is swanning off to Australia for a few weeks in April. I would like to have a few contacts to meet up with and experience Thailand with around that time.
I am very easy going and just looking to have fun and experience new things and make the most of the time I have there.

Do you have any plans around that time?
Give me an e-mail if you would fancy meeting up

#3 Jessica_6 has been a member since 12/1/2012. Posts: 1

Posted by siowling84 on 8/2/2012 at 22:00

Hi Brad, i am Ling (27) from Malaysia and will be in Japan from mid Feb till end of March. I have a friend in Japan but she is working so i pretty much will be traveling by myself. Would you be in Japan during this period? If you are, we can meet up and visit places together. My email is

#4 siowling84 has been a member since 8/2/2012. Posts: 1

Posted by OneWorld on 10/3/2012 at 23:46

hey brad where in canada are you from?

im from toronto

ill be heading to asia march 29 until may 1

#5 OneWorld has been a member since 10/3/2012. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.