Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

20F TRAVELLING THAILAND/CAMBODIA/VIETNAM!!

Posted by slpngg on 10/2/2012 at 01:58

Hi,
i am looking for a travel buddy preferred female! I am spontaneous, adventurous and definitely willing to go on a budget travelling accommodation and lifestyle.

Hit me back!:)

#1 slpngg has been a member since 14/1/2011. Posts: 9
 Send slpngg a private message 

Posted by sausage19 on 15/2/2012 at 13:32

When are you thinking of going?

#2 sausage19 has been a member since 14/2/2012. Posts: 4

Posted by cajaquiss on 23/2/2012 at 21:20

Hey! My cousin and I (both females) are also going to Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. We will most likely be there this summer in August/September. We're both 22, are pretty into hiking/biking/etc, and definitely will be traveling on a budget. Let me know if you would be interested in meeting up for a bit

#3 cajaquiss has been a member since 23/2/2012. Location: United States. Posts: 8
 Send cajaquiss a private message 

Posted by MLuna on 25/2/2012 at 13:38

Hey! I'll be traveling solo through Cambodia, Thailand, and elsewhere starting in June. I'm 23F and looking for a travel buddy (also traveling on a budget). When are you traveling? Let me know if you would like to meet up for part of your journey!

#4 MLuna has been a member since 8/2/2012. Posts: 6

Posted by slpngg on 28/2/2012 at 06:38

Hi girls, I am going to be in vietnam on 5th of march 2012. I am afraid I am not able to see most of you there since your are travelling at a later timing. I will be heading to pp and siem reap.:)

#5 slpngg has been a member since 14/1/2011. Posts: 9
 Send slpngg a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.