Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Looking for travel partner now...Vietnam/Philippines/Chiang Mai (Songkran)

Posted by Moonpie on 28/2/2012 at 02:21

Hey there, new here so be nice :-)

I'm currently in Siem Reap, Cambodia and looking for travel partner(s)... My current plan is a few weeks in Vietnam, 2-3 weeks in Philippines and then arrive in Chiang Mai in time for Songkran.
I fly home from BKK in early May, so after Songkran maybe a few weeks in Burma or just chillin' in northern Thailand?
All plans and schedules are negotiable - prefer to have someone to share all the adventures with...

Me? I'm Danish, male, mid 30'ies, easy going, flexible (aren't all travelers?), have traveled SE before. I do travel on a budget but aim for the level above dorms with shared bathrooms and cold water... I'm not talking 5 star resorts and limos but I do like a hot shower once in a while...

Normally I get along with most people, so age and gender doesn't matter to me - happy traveling :-)

#1 Moonpie has been a member since 28/2/2012. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.