Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

26/m currently travelling in Bali (and then through Java/Malaysia/Thailand/Vietnam etc)

Posted by blahman on 7/3/2012 at 00:04

After being in Australia for a year I've just arrived in Bali, Indonesia. My next move will be to go from Kuta to Ubud and the Gili Islands, then west through Java and eventually on to all the main countries in South East Asia (Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia, Myanmar etc.)

I wouldn't mind a travel buddy or two; I've got no definite timetable here so I'm pretty open to suggestions. I'm a 26 year old guy from the UK if that helps. Get in touch!

My indo mobile number is 081246776721

#1 blahman has been a member since 6/3/2012. Posts: 6
 Send blahman a private message 

Posted by raiasia on 3/4/2012 at 07:44

hi.. planning to travel from singapore to chiang mai then laos.. it would be great to have a travel buddy. ive experienced travelling alone but this tripis only for a week..

#2 raiasia has been a member since 1/4/2012. Posts: 8
 Send raiasia a private message 

Posted by blahman on 3/4/2012 at 07:51

I'll probably be taking a few months to travel around Asia, but if in your holiday week you happen to be passing through Malaysia then I'd be up for hanging out.

I've just arrived in Kuala Lumpur and plan to visit Melaka, Penang, and Prehentian Island before heading up to Thailand.

If anyone else wants to join me, let me know!

#3 blahman has been a member since 6/3/2012. Posts: 6

Posted by raiasia on 3/4/2012 at 09:32

perhentian is another option that im going. or cambodia.. i haent made up my mind yet . ive read most of the posts here it seems i need a lot of time to travel from bangkok to chiangmai then to laos.. im not even sure if 1 week is enough to do that..

#4 raiasia has been a member since 1/4/2012. Posts: 8
 Send raiasia a private message 

Posted by Ballytich on 4/4/2012 at 01:17

Hey blahman...how long r u in Malaysia for?

#5 Ballytich has been a member since 30/1/2012. Posts: 9
 Send Ballytich a private message 

Posted by blahman on 5/4/2012 at 02:35

two or three weeks I reckon, then up into Thailand. Where are you?

#6 blahman has been a member since 6/3/2012. Posts: 6

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.