Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

26/F - Vietnam - May 2012

Posted by nbnguyen on 8/3/2012 at 16:14

Hi!

I'm looking for someone to travel Vietnam with in May. I will there from May 2-18th. Nothing set in stone yet except for my arrival and departure dates.

A little background, I'm 26/F from Minnesota, USA. Did some traveling throughout SE Asia when I was in college, been to Vietnam but never seen much of the country. I was originally going to be traveling with a friend, but they backed out on me. I would love to have someone travel with me to explore the country, eat our hearts out and meet new people!

#1 nbnguyen has been a member since 7/3/2012. Posts: 2

Posted by mam on 10/3/2012 at 00:00

Plan to be in HCM Thursday 3rd of May but fly to Hanoi Saturday morning and will leave Tuesday morning on the 8th for BKK. F from Colorado.

#2 mam has been a member since 9/3/2012. Posts: 1

Posted by onlooker on 7/4/2012 at 19:57

29m from Canada

Sounds like our time lines might work, if interested send an e-mail to:
sevenfortytwo742@hotmail.com

#3 onlooker has been a member since 28/1/2012. Posts: 4

Posted by luxxe on 10/4/2012 at 19:29

Hey! I'm 27/F from the UK and am flying out to Vietnam at the end of April and will be there for a month before heading to Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Singapore etc. Going to catch up with a friend along the way but would be awesome to meet some new people along the way :) spuninsuburbia@hotmail.com

#4 luxxe has been a member since 10/4/2012. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 1
 Send luxxe a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.