Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

23/f Solo Canadian looking for female buddy to do VIETNAM & Angkor Wat in June! Mostly Motorbike!?

Posted by beatrix on 10/3/2012 at 17:28

Hello to all the adventurous backpacking ladies out there!

My name is Caitlin, and I'm from Vancouver, Canada.
I am looking for a buddy who wants to travel to from Hanoi all the way to Saigon then potentially taking a return flight to Angkor Wat. I want to see everything and as much as a can on guided motorbike tours. On approx June 5th I want to go north to SaPa before heading south. By this date I will have already been traveling in SE/A for 2 weeks and will have already completed my Halong Bay tour with some friends who will be leaving on the 5th. So I'm looking for someone who wants to join me in Hanoi to go to SaPa and for the rest of the trip. Feel free to join my friends and I in Halong Bay though!

I really want to experience everything in Vietnam. I am on a budget, although I am willing to actually pay for stuff to get the full experience and not cheap out, so I am looking for someone who feels the same. I definitely love drinking, partying, and dancing! I have a boyfriend who I live with in Canada so I'm not into going out to raging parties getting blasted every single night tho. (From past experience there is nothing worse then nursing a hangover in the blazing heat!)

Hope to meet some rad chicks to share my experience with!!

#1 beatrix has been a member since 8/3/2012. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.