Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

28/m cdn in S.E asia from march 29th to may 1

Posted by OneWorld on 11/3/2012 at 00:08

hey everyone my names brian and ill be traveling all over asia nothing fixed yet except

new delhi since i fly in and out of that part of india the rest is all open

the places id like to see for sure is

cambodia thailand Singapore malaysia japan china nepal

so if anyone will be in those amazing countries between the dates of march 29 to may 1

and wants to meet up and see the sights let me know

my info: im a canadian male from toronto canada im laid back and open to almost anything lol with in reason hope to hear from you all soon

ps...we can chat abit on face book before hand

safe traveling

#1 OneWorld has been a member since 10/3/2012. Posts: 2

Posted by chris2102 on 13/3/2012 at 07:25

Hi Brian

I fly into Singapore on Sunday 18th March, and heading up to see the Malaysian Grand Prix.....afterwards i will be spending approx 2 months travelling through Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and possibly Laos.

Im a 33 year old male, from England UK and also travelling alone for the first time (both daunting and exciting at the same time).

Get in touch on facebook if you want to chat about possibly meeting up. Im pretty open minded and dont have a definite plan, just a basic route of where im going, the whole idea is to be open to new ideas :-)

Chris Allen

#2 chris2102 has been a member since 13/3/2012. Posts: 8

Posted by fel711 on 31/3/2012 at 05:58

Currently is working in Kuala Lumpur, I am happy to meet up backpackers from other country, because i was a backpacker also few months ago. If you fancy to meet up local and explore the local food and places, drop me a message.

By the way, i am Felson, 24. Happy travelling. Cheers...

#3 fel711 has been a member since 31/3/2012. Posts: 1

Posted by tazed on 31/3/2012 at 22:15

Hey Brian,

I'm 24m from US arriving in BKK on april 5th and will be traveling in thailand, cambodia, phillippines for a month. If you want to meet up, give me your fb address and we can chat

#4 tazed has been a member since 31/3/2012. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.