Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

23/m/us traveling thai. sept/oct

Posted by charlesb171 on 5/4/2012 at 06:34

hey im planning on traveling thailand leaving in september or october im planning on being there for 2 maybe 3 months

#1 charlesb171 has been a member since 27/3/2012. Posts: 3

Posted by scoutv on 6/4/2012 at 22:55

Hey i'm 18 from Boulder, Colorado and taking a gap year next year. I'm just beginning to look into my options for next year, but I will definitely be heading to south east asia for some part of my journey. I haven't set an itinerary yet but would be interested in hearing what you are thinking of doing.

#2 scoutv has been a member since 6/4/2012. Posts: 1

Posted by charlesb171 on 8/4/2012 at 11:16

well me and a buddy are finishing our deployment here in afghan and will be out of the service we both have been to thailand 2 times before working there we actually put up 2 schools there over the past 2 years one in rayong and one in chantaburi and spent a month in ban chan khrem if i spelled it right, doing alot of work with thai marines, but anyways this is more of a stop and smell the roses type of trip with some site seeing and partying thrown in the mix we will probly stay in pattaya for some time, bangkok, rayong city, ban phe, koh samet, chang mai, phuket, ko chang, maybe phi phi we had a blast everytime we went and this will be no different lol more or so put our back to the wind

#3 charlesb171 has been a member since 27/3/2012. Posts: 3

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.