Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam - June/July 2012

Posted by monisriz on 7/4/2012 at 10:05

Hi everyone!

I am planning a one month SE Asia trip for this summer beginning last week of June through July. I intend to start out in BKK for a few days before going to Koh Phangan for FMP (my bday too :P).. From then on Koh Samui or Koh Tao before heading to Cambodia & Vietnam.

Anyone travelling to similar destinations around those dates and looking to meet up - be sure to get in touch.

#1 monisriz has been a member since 7/4/2012. Posts: 6
 Send monisriz a private message 

Posted by Jduncan123 on 7/5/2012 at 09:40

I arrive in BKK on the 14th July. Would be looking to do a few days in BKK then onto northern thailand, laos and cambodia doing trekking, sight seeing, beaches n partying along the way. I dont have any firm set plans but was just going to go with the flow ...

#2 Jduncan123 has been a member since 15/4/2012. Posts: 6

Posted by Kabana111 on 12/5/2012 at 16:38

I'll be in Cambodia in July and August if you're around then!

#3 Kabana111 has been a member since 11/5/2012. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 29
 Send Kabana111 a private message 

Posted by JessaDee on 14/5/2012 at 23:04

Jduncan--I'll get to Bangkok on the 14th or 15th of July as well! I had some ideas, let me know if any of these strike your fancy. The trip basically forms a loop around T/L/C/V, with plenty of room for detours along the way:

Bangkok (T)
Cross into Laos for Gibbon zipline project
Slow boat to Luang Prabang (L)
Siem Reap/Angkor Wat (C)
Hanoi (V)

#4 JessaDee has been a member since 14/5/2012. Location: United States. Posts: 3
 Send JessaDee a private message 

Posted by Abhisek on 20/5/2012 at 04:27

Hey people..I will be landing in Bangkok on the 22nd of June.

After that I plan to go to phi phi and then koh samui. I want to travel around the country for a couple of weeks at least. Basically I want to move around and explore the sights, culture, food, etc.

If anyone wants to travel together or meet up, give a shout..

#5 Abhisek has been a member since 29/2/2012. Posts: 22
 Send Abhisek a private message 

Posted by Lakwatsa on 30/5/2012 at 12:46

hello everyone! I'm planning to visit Thai, Cambo & Viet this coming Sept 20 to 27.. :) But can't decide what places to go to having only one week to spare? hopefully someone can help. I might travel alone or with a friend... thanks

#6 Lakwatsa has been a member since 30/5/2012. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.