Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Thailand from 19 May 2012

Posted by jimfromscotland on 3/5/2012 at 04:28

Hi!

I am a 29 year-old Scottish guy heading over to South Korea today and then on to Bangkok on 19 May. Looking forward to my first real solo travelling experience, but also keen to meet up with other travellers! I am planning on heading onto Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, maybe Burma, Indonesia... Aside from that, there is no plan.

So get in touch if you fancy meeting up. I should be in Bangkok on the evening of the 19th.

Jim

#1 jimfromscotland has been a member since 2/5/2012. Posts: 3
 Send jimfromscotland a private message 

Posted by mimi10000 on 8/5/2012 at 08:25

Hi Jim,
My names Maya, im looking to fly out to Bangkok on the 27th May!? Do you think you shall still be in Thailand, as id like to spend around 3weeks travelling around and il be a solo traveller too :) Let me know.

Maya x

#2 mimi10000 has been a member since 8/5/2012. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 7

Posted by jimfromscotland on 20/5/2012 at 02:55

Maya,

Really sorry - I just saw this.

I will still be in Thailand on 27th. Not quite sure if it will be north or south, but should know by tomorrow. I only got to Bangkok last night

#3 jimfromscotland has been a member since 2/5/2012. Posts: 3
 Send jimfromscotland a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.