Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Anyone in Bangkok and just as confused as I am? 30/f/USA

Posted by idreaminthai on 16/6/2012 at 03:37

Landed this morning and spent the last few hours getting lost at Chatachak. If anyone else is new to the city and wants to explore, send me a message!

#1 idreaminthai has been a member since 5/4/2012. Posts: 14
 Send idreaminthai a private message 

Posted by CraigMelson on 16/6/2012 at 05:24

Hey! I just got in myself (26//m/uk) and haven't got much of a clue what's going on either here and it'll be great to explore this city with someone equally as confused....

#2 CraigMelson has been a member since 16/6/2012. Posts: 3

Posted by idreaminthai on 16/6/2012 at 06:02

I enabled private messaging, so get ahold of me! Or if you have a Facebook, let me know how to look you up!

#3 idreaminthai has been a member since 5/4/2012. Posts: 14

Posted by busylizzy on 16/6/2012 at 06:41

FYI - You haven't quite enabled private messaging... in the Member Centre area, go to Profile -> Edit Profile, then:
- Make sure Private messaging is Enabled, AND
- Profile = Public.

You'll know that you have PM enabled when you the blue 'Private Messaging' hyperlink under your user name in your posts. (You'll see if under my user name).

#4 busylizzy has been a member since 31/12/2007. Location: New Zealand. Posts: 2,153
 Send busylizzy a private message   Where has busylizzy been? 

Posted by pezjane87 on 17/6/2012 at 07:31

Hey, if you are still confused PM me - your private messaging isn't turned on. I arrived in Bangkok on thursday - am on Khoasan and am struggling to feel comfortable with constant berating by tuk tuk and taxi and travel agents etc. I would love to have someone to explore it a bit - went out the other night with some girls I met and had a great night with great thai people but we had a knowledgable guy who could take us to the genuine Thai places. Would love to see more of the genuine thailand x

#5 pezjane87 has been a member since 17/6/2012. Posts: 3
 Send pezjane87 a private message 

Posted by idreaminthai on 17/6/2012 at 12:31

Pezjane87...sorry about that! It's enabled now, so I hope to hear from you.

#6 idreaminthai has been a member since 5/4/2012. Posts: 14

Posted by Abhisek on 22/6/2012 at 23:09

Hey people! I (30, M ) landed in Bangkok yesterday. Went around the place. Well even I will admit its a bit confusing. Care for a meet up anyone so that we can travel together??

#7 Abhisek has been a member since 29/2/2012. Posts: 22
 Send Abhisek a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.