Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

30/M Looking for a Travel Buddy End of August-Early Sept (Laos and Hanoi)

Posted by Bawhite125 on 10/7/2012 at 02:42

I'm 30/m, from Chicago, and will be in SE Asia for 6 weeks beginning July 30. I am starting my trip in HCMC and will be heading up through Cambodia and into Bangkok by the third week in August. During that time I will be with a friend from graduate school, but will be going solo after that and was looking for some like-minded person(s) who would be interested in joining up with me. I am not a rowdy state college partier, nor am I a hermit. I am interested in going with the flow but know that I want to visit Luang Prabang and my flight home leaves from Hanoi. I drink, but not to excess (often), and I would like to see the country, eat good food, have some good laughs, and share these experiences with people who have a good sense of humor, and are avidly into one of the following: books, movies, or music. I used to be an avid dvd/cd collector until everything became digital, and now I just consume media through my computer/iPod. Oh well. I'm also a big White Sox fan. If you're unfamiliar, they're one of the two professional baseball teams in Chicago.

PM me if you're interested in meeting up.

-B

#1 Bawhite125 has been a member since 9/4/2012. Location: United States. Posts: 3
 Send Bawhite125 a private message   Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.