Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Vietnam&Thai: looking for travel mate

Posted by Scimmia on 13/7/2012 at 04:10

[img][/img] Jul 13, 2012 2:02 AM

[li] [/li][li] [/li][li] [/li][li] [/li][li] [/li][li] [/li][/ulist]
Vietnam/Thai looking for a travel mate!
Hi everybody, I'm Alessia, 34, from Rome, Italy. I will be exploring vietnam (maybe a bit of Cambodia as well) and Thailandia during August. The draft idea is to land in Ho chi minh and fly back from Bangkok (or vice versa). I will need a bit of adventure but some relaxing sea too! I'm a diver. If anybody is interested in sharing or meeting somewhere I would be very pleased! LMK, thanks!

#1 Scimmia has been a member since 10/7/2012. Posts: 2

Posted by MT_Travels on 17/7/2012 at 22:00

Ciao Alessia,

Mi chiamo Marybell e sono Messicana, ho vissuto a Roma per 6 mesi pero, per quello che parlo un po' d'Italiano (la mia lingua preferita). Piacere!

I am currently living in Bangkok, but my summer job will end beginnig of August, and like you, plan to travel. When will you be here? I plan to travel to Vietnam, and Cambodia as well and having a travel buddy from Italy sounds ideal!

I plan to travel from August 10th-26th... I plan to visit Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Idonesia and the Philippines. Perhaps I can plan my trip around the dates you plan to travel to Cambodia and Vietnam. Let me know, you can email me at Hopefully the travel plans will work!

Ci sentiamo presto!

#2 MT_Travels has been a member since 17/7/2012. Posts: 11

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.