Hello. Earlier, before my travel plans were finalized, I posted some information on the places I was planning to visit. I was quite ambitious and wanted to see a lot in 15 days. After some research, I've decided to visit three countries instead of five. I would love to have a travel buddy, hopefully, your itinerary is similar, or perhaps you don't have one yet and decide to join me. Thus, here it is guys:
1. Bangkok- Phnom Penh (Cambodia)
2. Phnom Penh - Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
3. Kuala Lumpur- Langkawi Island (Malaysia)
4. Langkawi Island - Penang Island by Ferry
5. Penang Island - Medan (Indonesia) by Ferry
6. Medan - Bandung Indonesia and travel by train to Yogyakarta (Java Island)
7. Yogyakarta- Surabaya Indonesia (I will be traveling by train, I heard the scenery here is beautiful and worth hopping on a train for 6 hrs +)
8. Surabaya- Bangkok (I return to Bangkok on the 26th)
If you want more information please reply and provide your email/facebook info.
Have a good day!
#1 MT_Travels has been a member since 17/7/2012. Posts: 11