Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

29 July Bangkok - 24-f-UK (onto Chiang Mai, Laos, Vietnam)

Posted by Sima87 on 24/7/2012 at 22:45

Hi All,

My name's Sima and I'm 24, Female from the UK (Leicester). It's my first time travelling alone, and although I'm really excited - I'm a little nervous too!!

I'm heading into Bangkok on 29 July 2012 and then going with the flow really! I'm travelling for just over 2 months starting with Bangkok, then North Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia & then finishing off at the Islands.

I'm laid back, up for a laugh and really want to meet new people! So if you're around these countries at the same time (i.e. 29 July - End of September); drop me a message / send me an e-mail on sima_lad@hotmail.com and fingers X'd we can meet up!!

Sima x

#1 Sima87 has been a member since 15/4/2012. Posts: 8
 Send Sima87 a private message 

Posted by vip on 26/7/2012 at 01:53

hi guys
I haven't really made any plans yet , if you planning to visit pattaya kindly do let me know your schedules for the same will join you there accordingly, am also lonely ........
thanks
vip

#2 vip has been a member since 26/7/2012. Posts: 13
 Send vip a private message   Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.