Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Thailand, Loas, Veitnam, Cambodia Sept - Dec

Posted by colmflanagan on 1/8/2012 at 16:05

Hey All,

26 (m) flying into Bangkok Sept 13th.. Looking to head up to Chaing Mai, Loas, Vietnam, Cambodia and back to Phuket, Phi Phi Islands. I will then be heading to Oz in December sometime. Anyway, first time trip, would love to meet up with a group of people and have a laugh. My trip is really vague so open to any travel suggestions..

I tend to get on with everyone so I am sure I will meet cool people on the way but thought I would see if there are many other people in the same boat..It would be cool to meet people from the start and carry out the trip with them..

Happy Traveling all!!

#1 colmflanagan has been a member since 1/8/2012. Location: Ireland. Posts: 6
 Send colmflanagan a private message   Twitter 

Posted by Curly3112 on 4/8/2012 at 14:23

Your trip sounds perfect....I have no suggestions though, I was really hoping to plan as I travelled? Il be around Bangkok from 7th/21st Sept, .....Ive messaged a couple of girls on here too, could end up with a group of us at this rate!! Take Care,
Jenny

#2 Curly3112 has been a member since 4/8/2012. Posts: 5
 Send Curly3112 a private message   Twitter 

Posted by colmflanagan on 4/8/2012 at 15:32

Hey Jenny,

To be honest, I have those places in mind but I have planned nothing. My thinking is exactly that, plan as I go!! I am staying on KSR because I figured it would be the best place to meet people when I get there...

Putting together a random group sounds like a great laugh! Twitter - @colmflanagan24 (keep me in the loop :) )!!

#3 colmflanagan has been a member since 1/8/2012. Location: Ireland. Posts: 6
 Send colmflanagan a private message   Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.