Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

RTW beers & banter, want to join in?

Posted by 0481908 on 6/8/2012 at 11:35

Hey,time is ticking and along with a lot of you on here i bet there are a lot of people feeling the same about solo travelling (really excited but also scared as hell) so Im just throwing this out there..... doing a RTW trip starting off.... UK 29th Aug to Dubai, then on to South Africa 4th September - 7th october, then onto Bombay, India for a few weeks then I land in Bangkok on 1st November where I have untill the 17th of December where i fly out from Bali to Perth, then going to tour Australia for 12months.

I've not booked anything for the SE asia part of my trip other than a cheap hostel for the full moon on the 28th nov, although I have a 'plan' of what I would like to do, I also want to keep it simple so i can go with the flow, as I know there will be loads of people along the way doing cool and intresting things.

If you want to chat / meet up please feel free to PM me or add me on facebook Lee Thomas Felton (M/27/UK)

#1 0481908 has been a member since 25/5/2012. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 16
 Send 0481908 a private message   Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.