Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

25yr old lad travelling from 25th Nov onwards - starting in bangkok

Posted by winnston on 9/8/2012 at 14:18

yes yes.

gonna smash SE asia and i cant wait. Currently going on my own which i dont really give a **** about but it would be good to meet up with someone in bangkok when i get there on 25th november.

preferably another lad of similar age that can be a solid wingman and know how to smash it. (but not like a lager lout chav malia ****)

you need to be a LAD.
you need to be jokes.
you need to be able to pull women.
you need to be easy going and not have too much of a plan or have too much of a strict budget.

i am all of these things.

hit me up.

#1 winnston has been a member since 9/7/2012. Posts: 1

Posted by MADMAC on 9/8/2012 at 21:29

"Know how to smash it"??? What does that mean?

#2 MADMAC has been a member since 6/6/2009. Posts: 6,957
 Send MADMAC a private message 

Posted by adammcintyre on 15/8/2012 at 18:47

Yo yo yo!

Hit me up man! https://www.travelfish.org/board/post/travelcompanions/19355_m21---travel-bunddy---november-to-whenever--start-in-thailand-

My Facebook details are in that thread, drop me a line dude!!

#3 adammcintyre has been a member since 4/7/2012. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 53
 Send adammcintyre a private message   Website   Twitter 

Posted by paulyone on 22/9/2012 at 20:45

Any odd sole can pull a chick in thialand lol. im early 30,s.party like a ratbag and we can hang sometime im going over on 20 nov heading up to do the golden triangle backpacking from chiang mai. EMAIL..... Petepotamuss@hotmail.com.

#4 paulyone has been a member since 22/9/2012. Posts: 4

Posted by Greatlookinguy on 9/10/2012 at 03:31

Sounds good :) It is GAME 2.0 tymes!! (just got to make sure we don't end up pulling any of them "lady boy" peeps - yipes! I'm sticking to the ex-pats :D )

I should be in BKK or thereabouts Nov end. Booked up a week in the Full Moon Party island for NYE. Gravvvyy!

PM me if your plans are still on and we'll catch up on F-Book or something.

#5 Greatlookinguy has been a member since 2/8/2012. Location: Earth. Posts: 43
 Send Greatlookinguy a private message   Website   Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.