Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Thailand 20 Aug - 1 Sept

Posted by Tom1985 on 16/8/2012 at 20:17

I'm off to Thailand for two weeks on a whim - random time off. I've never been before, and have no plan at the moment! I'm flying in and out of Bangkok, and keen to do some exploring!

Travelling solo due to trip, I'd be keen to meet up with anyone who is similarly about for travelling.

I'm a 26 yo Brit, looking to see some of the culture, and a good amount of the beaches / party scene.

Bangkok here I come!

#1 Tom1985 has been a member since 16/8/2012. Posts: 2

Posted by becuzgodloveme on 18/8/2012 at 05:55

HI Tom .do u wanna have a local friend here? i live here in bangkok and yeah i love if i have time maybe we can hang outy u like the beach??or prefer mountain?? u can ask me anything but actually i havent done much in thailand >_<
just add me facebook or skype
sandy sieamsakul
or skype name becuzgodloveme
see ya

#2 becuzgodloveme has been a member since 5/8/2012. Location: Thailand. Posts: 9

Posted by scott13 on 18/8/2012 at 11:20

full moon party koh phangan is going to great party wind surf you name it phangan is the place to be bro

#3 scott13 has been a member since 18/8/2012. Posts: 3

Posted by nandini on 28/8/2012 at 02:46

Thailand is a nice place

Golden Triangle Tour

#4 nandini has been a member since 28/8/2012. Location: India. Posts: 2
 Send nandini a private message   Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.