Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Solo Traveler 25M Arriving in BKK Sept 9

Posted by crobb on 28/8/2012 at 08:37

Hello!

I am traveling solo to Bangkok from the US on a one-way flight Sept 9th. I plan to spend a couple of weeks in Bangkok and then head north to the countryside for a month or so, and then make my way south to the islands. I am hoping to volunteer along the way, and have been in contact with a few Animal Welfare Leagues, WOOF Hosts, etc., but don't have a specific route/schedule/anything planned out. This is my first trip to SE Asia, and my first solo trip, so I would love to meet up with fellow travelers & drink a few beers, or head a direction together. My e-mail is coreyrobbins at gmail.com, FB is facebook/corey.robbins.9210. Please e-mail me if you're interested in meeting up!

#1 crobb has been a member since 18/7/2012. Posts: 9
 Send crobb a private message 

Posted by colmflanagan on 28/8/2012 at 15:59

Hey Crobb,

26/M! I land in Bangkok Sept 13th. I would like to head north as well to CHiang Mai. My only plan after that is to go clockwise - Loas, Veitnam and Cambodia..

I am travelling until December 10th but I have no real structure or plans in place so really open to ideas etc etc etc!!

colm.flanagan@gmail.com if you are interested - would be good to get a small group (beer buddies) together I reckon, especially at the beginning our solo trips.. Oh and Im Irish!!

#2 colmflanagan has been a member since 1/8/2012. Location: Ireland. Posts: 6
 Send colmflanagan a private message   Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.