Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

25yr old female doing SEA late October-December

Posted by saramarie on 30/9/2012 at 19:28

Hey,

My travel partner has just bailed on me, so I will now be going solo. This is my first time doing Southeast Asia and travelling alone, so I am slightly hesitant on still going, but really want to. I am a 25 year old female from Canada. I fly in to Bangkok on October 24, 2012, and the only thing I had planned was going to the Full Moon Party on October 30. I am also hoping to do the rest of Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, and Cambodia and will be travelling for a total of 2 months! Would love to have some form of companionship! If anyone has similar plans, let me know :)

My email is saramarie888@gmail.com

#1 saramarie has been a member since 30/9/2012. Posts: 1

Posted by Geer1 on 30/9/2012 at 22:59

Hey, was planning a trip myself although I am planning to start early Nov in Thailand, see the sights for a few weeks then volunteer for ~ a month in northern Thailand. Then travel through Laos, back through Isaan Thailand and down through Cambodia then up the coast of Vietnam.

Not sure if it would work out to meet up at all as I am going to be spreading all that out over ~ 4 months but just wanted to let you know to check into Vietnam's climate before you set your mind on doing anything there. The east coast is monsoon season in Nov and even into Dec. That is why I switched up my plans and am going to see it last instead of first. Saigon and even up at Hanoi are decent weather at that time but locations in between are pretty wet.

#2 Geer1 has been a member since 14/9/2012. Posts: 540
 Send Geer1 a private message   Where has Geer1 been? 

Posted by amazed on 15/10/2012 at 12:33

Wow...I am so jealous of you guys..two-three months of exploring the SEA area...anyway...I am planning SEA from 30th Nov to 15th Dec...let me know if we can meet there. chirag1983 (at the rate of) gmail (dot) com

#3 amazed has been a member since 15/10/2012. Posts: 5

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.