Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

In Thailand for 3 months

Posted by one_direction on 12/10/2012 at 00:13

Aloha all,

I've landed in Bangkok from London 2 days ago, and I'm still fighting off the jet lag at this point :(

I will be here until early Jan, and will try to see as much of Thailand as possible. I'm also brewing plans to visit Cambodia and Mynamar (i.e. Burma).

If anyone is around, or just want to come say hello, drop me an email or add me on fb

#1 one_direction has been a member since 11/10/2012. Posts: 2
 Send one_direction a private message 

Posted by littletimmy on 12/10/2012 at 14:08

Add me on facebook, I'm out there on November 6th. Planning to be in Thailand until early January before i head into Cambodia. See if we are going to cross paths ...

And a question .. how easy has it been meeting other travelers ? .. think I'm going to try staying in a dorm room .. purely to meet other travelers for my first few days ...

#2 littletimmy has been a member since 19/8/2012. Posts: 22

Posted by djdec on 15/10/2012 at 04:21

Hey - I arrive in Bangkok on Thursday Oct 18th, there for a few days and then heading south probably but no concrete plans yet. If that overlaps with your plans, would be great to meet up.

#3 djdec has been a member since 9/7/2012. Posts: 3
 Send djdec a private message 

Posted by amazed on 15/10/2012 at 12:27

I am planning a vietnam=>combodia=>KL=>singapore trip in first two weeks of December...if any of you guys are on this route at that time, please let me know.

#4 amazed has been a member since 15/10/2012. Posts: 5

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.