Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Anyone in Islands of Thailand for Dec 21st-25th? 23/F/American

Posted by emc on 24/11/2012 at 22:48

I should be down for the 21st-25th, give or take a day or two. I'd LOVE a snorkeling buddy and someone to do outdoors adventure-type things with. Of course, partying in the evenings is always great too.

I'm not sure where I'm going yet -- open to suggestions, but Andaman preferred. I will be heading down from Chiang Mai or Bangkok. After that, I will be going down to Malaysia.

Any plans, anyone?

#1 emc has been a member since 12/11/2012. Posts: 11
 Send emc a private message 

Posted by Pai on 25/11/2012 at 01:22

Hi
U will get good time in Thailand. I have done a lot of places.I always glad that u guys want to thailand.I can give u any informations. Actually,I 'm thai but I live in new york.I love to travel that why I want u guys get a good time.Also,I 'm setting my facebook "well traveler" for showing places in thailand.My purpose is I really pround of to be Thai.Anyway,if u r around NYC,I can give u informations personally.
Cheer

#2 Pai has been a member since 25/11/2012. Posts: 2

Posted by JonnyFreeman on 9/12/2012 at 02:41

Hi "emc" - I am a solo traveler from Colorado currently in Thailand - I'm in Krabi right now and will be in the country until January 10th. Perhaps we can meet up and go snorkeling.. So, write me directly if possible and we can coordinate. Cheers, jonny

#3 JonnyFreeman has been a member since 9/12/2012. Posts: 1

Posted by jmvstar on 23/12/2012 at 23:56

if ur coming to malaysia, then we can meet up there..inform me about your arrival.
so we can plan the trips here.

#4 jmvstar has been a member since 9/7/2012. Posts: 8
 Send jmvstar a private message   Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.