Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

22/M solo Thailand Cambodia Vietnam & Laos

Posted by Priggadopalas on 26/11/2012 at 13:03

Hi

29th November I land in Bangkok I am a first time traveller and I'm going solo. All my mates that have been travelling before have said will be easy to meet people, but I thought it can't hurt posting on here. I'm outgoing, love a beer, party and I'm really looking forward to meeting sound people who are up for the same. I'm staying at Lub D hostel in Bangkok 2 nights then I have no immediate plans, I do have a mate living and working as a diving instructor in khao Tao so will be there for a while and FMP on NYE. Then onto Cambodia, Vietnam and loas in the new year.

Hopefully I haven't posted this too late, I land on Friday, would love to meet up for a beer, at beach or wherever. . Add me on Facebook, easier to message etc on therehttp://www.facebook.com/aaron.prigg.1

#1 Priggadopalas has been a member since 14/11/2012. Posts: 5
 Send Priggadopalas a private message 

Posted by ngapham on 12/12/2012 at 00:35

Hey,

I will be in Cambodia 21-24 Dec travelling alone for the 1st time too! Are you around at that time, would be nice to catch up. :-)

Cheers.
Nga

#2 ngapham has been a member since 11/12/2012. Posts: 3

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.