Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

27/f / uk travelling thailand,cambodia, vietnam, Laos Jan-Marchish

Posted by naomi85 on 8/1/2013 at 06:28

im now unexpectedley a solo traveller currently in the philippines, planning to be thailand from 25th Jan, no set plans as yet hoping to just go with the flow really, would love to see all the the above countries and some islands too! planning a bit of diving also!

#1 naomi85 has been a member since 8/1/2013. Posts: 1
 Send naomi85 a private message 

Posted by EmwanderEr on 8/1/2013 at 11:11

Hi there naomi, had you tried to post in coachsurfing? there will be more reply notification about your post.

by the way Im, 23,f a filipina. Where are you at?

If youre into outdoor sports, do you want to join trekking at Mt. pulag this Jan 19-20?

Ill be going in a group. just let me know if your interested.

And to add up ill be travelling for a month also ill be leaving here on 29th of jan, Ill be on siem reap then heading chiang mai, bk and southern part vietnam.

#2 EmwanderEr has been a member since 10/10/2012. Posts: 15
 Send EmwanderEr a private message 

Posted by solocanadian on 11/1/2013 at 17:48

I've got a similar itinerary - arrive in Bangkok on the 24th and will be going through those countries till the end of March/early April. Planning on heading to Ton Sai Beach for some climbing after a couple days in Bangkok. I've got a rough route but things can always change. 22/M/Canada. Also travelling solo.

#3 solocanadian has been a member since 11/1/2013. Posts: 1

Posted by altmtl on 11/1/2013 at 18:48

I'm on Koh Lanta now until about Feb. 4th, then Koh Jum, back to Bangkok, and then northern Thailand until end of Feb. - March: Cambodia. If this fits into anyone's plans let me know.

#4 altmtl has been a member since 18/5/2009. Location: Canada. Posts: 995
 Send altmtl a private message   Website   Twitter   Facebook  

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.