Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Female 29, Cam Feb-March, then Vietnam and Laos

Posted by Memona on 30/1/2013 at 22:18

Looking for a travel buddy to go around the region or just at parts.

Right now in thailand (khao lak) but need to be out by mid Feb so on to Cambodia and will spend a month in each country... approx. Often just basing it on visa allowances.

Not looking to party much, I'm doing my best to get to see sustainable tourism projects that are community based so ideally you'd also be interested in seeing things like that and using those kind of companies. Mass tourism areas are my idea of a nightmare!

Anyhow, I'm pretty flexible and looking to take it slow as I'll be traveling for a year probably in total.

Check out my couchsurfing profile if you want: http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=PTQ020U
Happy Travels!

#1 Memona has been a member since 30/1/2013. Posts: 7
 Send Memona a private message 

Posted by NYCNomad300 on 4/3/2013 at 08:47

Hey! I'm also 29/female, traveling alone and looking for people to meet up with. I'm currently in Koh Chang Thailand (near Cambodia) and am going to Cambodia later this week. If you are still around, I would love someone to travel with. I can send you my Facebook. I also just setup a couchsurfing account so I'll look for you there.

Sincerely,
Nic

#2 NYCNomad300 has been a member since 4/3/2013. Posts: 7

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.