Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Indonesia, Thailand & Laos April May June

Posted by ben1985 on 27/3/2013 at 23:04

Hi,

Sick of the rat race? I'm looking for some travel companions to the above countries starting out in Denpensar/Bali from the 9 April and will be making my way West to Jakarta by late April. Then I will be flying out from Jakarta 2 May to Bangkok and then travelling around Thailand for the next month then onto Laos the following Month or vice versa then I might hit up Vietnam afterwards. I'm pretty much flexible so hit me a msg here or via email if your interested in having an adventure together or just checking out different worlds. I'm a 27 relaxed Vietnamese Australian and addicted to travelling (or dodging the rat race).

Ben

#1 ben1985 has been a member since 25/8/2012. Location: Australia. Posts: 12
 Send ben1985 a private message 

Posted by let374 on 28/3/2013 at 12:43

Hi Ben,

I'm a 26-yr old male Vietnamese living in US. I am planning a Southeast Asia trip between mid-May through July. I will most likely start in Bali mid-May and hoping to make it to the full moon party in Ko Phangan in mid-June and then Bangkok onwards to Laos/Cambodia/Vietnam.

I don't really have a set plan yet but I'm hoping to follow some or all parts of this.
https://www.travelfish.org/trip_planner/thailand-indochina-tour1

L

#2 let374 has been a member since 28/3/2013. Posts: 2
 Send let374 a private message 

Posted by ben1985 on 28/3/2013 at 21:20

Sounds good L. Let me know what your plans are closer to the date. [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

#3 ben1985 has been a member since 25/8/2012. Location: Australia. Posts: 12

Posted by ilariamonte on 6/4/2013 at 06:39

hey!!
that's sound interesting :)
i'm 25 yr old italian girl, landing in BKK on may 15, travelling through Thai/Cambodia/Laos for a month.. i still don't have planned any itinerary, i'm quite flexible as well.. (i could do thai-cambodia-laos or start from cambodia or laos and thai at last - my flight back leaves from BKK, on june 14)..

i'm travelling by my self, just want to enjoy my time there, no hurry, no rush.. just enjoy the places i go to and the people i come across, see different worlds and see with different eyes!

well let me know!

ilaria :)

#4 ilariamonte has been a member since 6/4/2013. Posts: 1

Posted by ben1985 on 5/5/2013 at 23:06

I'm in Phnom Penh atm.

#5 ben1985 has been a member since 25/8/2012. Location: Australia. Posts: 12

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.