Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Aussie Male 30 - Bangkok, Burma, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand 9 Apr - July

Posted by maubuti on 7/4/2013 at 20:27

Hi Travelfishers

I'm an Aussie 30 year old male from rural Western Australia (Central Wheatbelt). Travelling solo looking for a mix of touristy, cultural and natural experiences on a basic backpacking budget. Haven't done such an open ended trip before but have lived overseas (Timor Leste) for approximately 2 years.

Starting in Bangkok on 9 April to sort out my visa for Burma. In Burma for just under a month before heading over to do Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Thailand with a very fluid schedule at this stage.

Looking for travel companions, coffee and beer catch ups and importantly advice!

Cheers

Paddy

#1 maubuti has been a member since 7/12/2012. Location: Australia. Posts: 2
 Send maubuti a private message   Website   Twitter 

Posted by Kennethlarsen on 9/4/2013 at 16:25

Hello i will be landing in bangkok in may 3 to 6 planning to go to vietnam laos and cambodia aswell let me know if u want to talk more about it Norwegian male 25

#2 Kennethlarsen has been a member since 25/2/2011. Posts: 8

Posted by maubuti on 9/4/2013 at 19:27

Hey Kenneth. Do you want to send me an email so we can discuss it further? I'm in Bangkok until Monday. Cheers

paddy.fagan@gmail.com

#3 maubuti has been a member since 7/12/2012. Location: Australia. Posts: 2
 Send maubuti a private message   Website   Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.