Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Solo traveler looking for people to meet up with/ travel with- July 2013

Posted by mlkittleson on 6/5/2013 at 21:53

The title does this quite a bit of justice. I am going to be traveling in SEA this July and am looking for people to meet up with along the way. I arrive in Bangkok July 4 and depart July 30. Aside from flying in and out of Bangkok, I have not yet planned out my trip. I am wanting to spend time in Thailand on the beach even though it is the rainy season. After that point I may meet up with a friend who will be in Burma or head over to Laos.

If you would be interested in joining me for some or all, let me know!

#1 mlkittleson has been a member since 4/5/2013. Posts: 4
 Send mlkittleson a private message 

Posted by bcn19 on 10/5/2013 at 19:35

I am landing in Bangkok July 6th. I am planning to go to Burma from there on July 9th and spend the rest of the month there.I would like to find someone who could join me. Contact me if you are interested!

#2 bcn19 has been a member since 10/5/2013. Posts: 2
 Send bcn19 a private message 

Posted by mlkittleson on 10/5/2013 at 21:18

Hey I am definitely interested in meeting up and traveling throughout Burma. PM me and we can try to figure it all out.

#3 mlkittleson has been a member since 4/5/2013. Posts: 4
 Send mlkittleson a private message 

Posted by bcn19 on 11/5/2013 at 02:57

Okay ;) You will have to enable private messaging. Message me when you do

#4 bcn19 has been a member since 10/5/2013. Posts: 2
 Send bcn19 a private message 

Posted by gaffacake on 31/5/2013 at 08:39

I'm planning to go to Malaysia from Seoul at the end of July (26th-31st). When will you be there?? ^^

#5 gaffacake has been a member since 31/5/2013. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.