Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Meetup in Cambodia?

Posted by kbeck84 on 13/12/2013 at 22:33

I'm heading to Southeast Asia on Jan 2 2014. Was originally going with a buddy but he is unable to join due to the sudden need of surgery.

I have begun combing the internet to find anyone willing to meet up and travel any length of time with me in Southeast Asia. I am flying into Ho Chi Minh City on Jan. 2 and have to fly out on March 4.

In the two months I am hoping to see Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand. If anyone is interested please respond and we can figure something out. I am a male in my late twenties from California. I have done other world traveling but nothing of this caliber on my own. I consider myself very easy to get along with and am up for anything.

#1 kbeck84 has been a member since 4/6/2013. Posts: 3

Posted by emanoil on 14/12/2013 at 17:29

hi there :) i am heading to south east asia on 8th of january and i am travelling by myself so yes if the offer is still available i would be more than happy to join you . My name is Emanoil a 26 year male from Romania i plan to travel from 8th of january to 20 of february , its a bit less than you but i think we can meet up in cambodgia or thailand if you want cause i will spend about 9 days travelling around south east Thailand ( Koh samui , ko phi phi , ho phang iang island) so if you are inteested just give me a reply , thank you :)

#2 emanoil has been a member since 14/12/2013. Posts: 3
 Send emanoil a private message 

Posted by Travelgen on 15/12/2013 at 03:02

Hi, I plan to do Laos and Cambodia for around 3/4 weeks in January - dates still undecided as yet as i'm quite flexible, as long as i'm in Hong Kong by 30 January. I've done Vietnam and parts of Thailand already, so if you're interested in meeting up, then let me know. I'm from the UK, late twenties and female.

#3 Travelgen has been a member since 10/12/2013. Posts: 1
 Send Travelgen a private message 

Posted by kbeck84 on 15/12/2013 at 10:24

I'm super excited to get responses! I think I might be able to meet up with both you guys at some point in my trip. My email is kbeck84@gmail.com, we can work out some details that way. I'm totally flexible on dates, and tend to be more interested in outdoorsy and adventure type things. Look forward to hearing from you guys.

-Kyle

#4 kbeck84 has been a member since 4/6/2013. Posts: 3

Posted by emanoil on 15/12/2013 at 11:22

it will be nice if at some point we could all meet:), i am gone travel around thailand from 8th of january to 22-23 same month and after going towards Cambodia where i will travel around 1 1/2 weeks and the lat destination is Vietnam where i will stay about 2 weeks , but the problem is that i havent done no plans yet regarding places to visit , any suggestions? :) hey looking forward to hear from you all

#5 emanoil has been a member since 14/12/2013. Posts: 3

Posted by suzie on 18/12/2013 at 06:40

Hey!
Another solo traveler here 25year old female from the US. I'll be in Thailand (and maaaybe Cambodia) January 11th til the 30th so if you're around then, I'm definitely open to meeting up for part of the trip. Haven't planned anything out really, figuring out all that when I arrive, or maybe few days before. Hope to hear back!

#6 suzie has been a member since 21/1/2013. Posts: 3
 Send suzie a private message 

Posted by emanoil on 18/12/2013 at 13:41

Yes I will be around there in that time , actually I am going to travel around south eastern islands of thailand from 10 to 19 january , I will start with Koh samui and finish somewhere around :d lets see where the wind brings me :))

#7 emanoil has been a member since 14/12/2013. Posts: 3

Posted by suzie on 18/12/2013 at 20:17

Hi Emanoil,

Send me a PM with your email or fb and we can try to work something out. I'll be around the islands in the beginning of my trip as well.

#8 suzie has been a member since 21/1/2013. Posts: 3
 Send suzie a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.