Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

40 solo female SEA 3 months Feb- Apr 2014

Posted by seekermm on 1/1/2014 at 18:11

My travel partner had to bail last minute due to family issues. Seeking companion(s) for all or part of trip. Planning Malaysia, Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam and ending in Philippines for Easter penitent parades.
Shoestring budget and first time to the region.

#1 seekermm has been a member since 1/1/2014. Posts: 5
 Send seekermm a private message 

Posted by SoloGirls on 6/1/2014 at 00:49

I'm somewhat reluctant to meet up with people in a foreign country, I'll be honest. Actually, any country. haha. But I'll be traveling for a month while you're there.

#2 SoloGirls has been a member since 24/10/2013. Posts: 45
 Send SoloGirls a private message 

Posted by Nevermore26 on 12/1/2014 at 16:42

24 Male - I will be in Thailand/Cambodia in March/April and I am looking for travel companions too.

If you fancy meeting up at any stage, let me know! You can find me on Facebook - Sam Flockhart From Dundee, Scotland.

Enjoy your trip if not x

Sam.

#3 Nevermore26 has been a member since 12/1/2014. Posts: 2
 Send Nevermore26 a private message 

Posted by Debsyb on 14/1/2014 at 07:33

Hi there, my friend also bailed too. I am in Cambodia now , just starting my trip. Would be good to meet up for some of your trip, let me now if you fancy meeting up
thanks
Debs

#4 Debsyb has been a member since 14/1/2014. Posts: 6

Posted by Debsyb on 14/1/2014 at 07:33

Hi there, my friend also bailed too. I am in Cambodia now , just starting my trip. Would be good to meet up for some of your trip, let me now if you fancy meeting up
thanks
Debs

#5 Debsyb has been a member since 14/1/2014. Posts: 6

Posted by seekermm on 16/1/2014 at 20:12

Hi Deb!
My original plan was to fly into Bangkok and then to Cambodia but with the political situation heating up in Bangkok I'm looking at a change of plans.
It looks like I'll be flying into Kuala Lumpur On Feb 8. Going to spend some time on the Mainland before heading to Sarawak. ,Want to climb Kinabalu, and spend some time exploring Gunung Mule National Park, (other stuff as it interests as well but those are my 2 musts for Malaysia. Then maybe fly to Siem Reip but am pretty open to suggestions. Just prefer to skip Thailand until after the election aftermath has settled.
Let me know if Malaysia interests you at all!

#6 seekermm has been a member since 1/1/2014. Posts: 5
 Send seekermm a private message 

Posted by Debsyb on 18/1/2014 at 04:02

Hi
Thanks for the reply. I am now in Siem Reap for a few days, I am then going to Battambang for a few days then down to Koh Krong. I dont think i will make Malaysia, but let me know what else you are doing after an i will try and meet up, would be great to have some company.
Deb

#7 Debsyb has been a member since 14/1/2014. Posts: 6

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.