Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

23yo female, Thailand/Laos/Cambodia/Vietnam Feb-Apr 2014

Posted by channahnas on 9/1/2014 at 06:11

Hi everyone,

I'm a 23yo female traveler from Belgium, and I'll soon be heading for the first time to South-East Asia.
I arrive in Bangkok on February 6th and fly back on April 29th. I want to head up north first, then travel through Laos down south to Cambodia, then up north again through Vietnam. To finish I'll probably spend my last week(s) on the Thai beaches. Not big on planning though so I'm open to other suggestions :)
I'll be traveling solo so in case any of you will be in the area at that time, let me know and we could meet up and/or travel a bit together, would be really nice to have some company from time to time!

#1 channahnas has been a member since 28/11/2013. Posts: 3
 Send channahnas a private message 

Posted by drolheiser on 11/1/2014 at 20:15

Hi Channahnas,

I sent you a PM

#2 drolheiser has been a member since 11/1/2014. Posts: 1
 Send drolheiser a private message 

Posted by Nevermore26 on 12/1/2014 at 16:33

Hey x

I will be travelling around Thailand and Cambodia throughout March/April if you fancy meeting up at any stage?

Also looking for someone to hang out with!

If you are interested you can find me on facebook - Sam Flockhart, I'm from Scotland but live in Germany, so send me a message if your still looking...
Enjoy your trip if not,

#3 Nevermore26 has been a member since 12/1/2014. Posts: 2
 Send Nevermore26 a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.