Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Northern Thailand/Laos/Cambodia/Vietnam/Indonesia March-June 2014

Posted by louiisamarie on 3/2/2014 at 23:46

Hi All,

I'm 26 yr old female heading to Northern Thailand on 18 March, after a week there I plan on going to Pai for a week or so but then after that just have a rough route planned going through Laos for two weeks, Cambodia for 3 weeks, Vietnam for a month until the end of May then flying to Indonesia for a month or so.

It would be great to meet up with fellow solo travellers along the way!! If anyone will be in this part of the world around this time of year and want someone to meet up with for a drink or hike etc. just let me know!

Lou :)

#1 louiisamarie has been a member since 21/1/2014. Location: Australia. Posts: 5
 Send louiisamarie a private message   Where has louiisamarie been?   Instagram 

Posted by victorious on 14/2/2014 at 05:10

I think I might be in Vietnam at the same sort of time as you. I'm currently planning on getting into Ho Chi Minh around 10 May and making my way up the country by the end of the month. If our plans match up at all, it would be great to try and meet up.

#2 victorious has been a member since 14/2/2014. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 2
 Send victorious a private message   Where has victorious been?   Website 

Posted by threebirds on 19/2/2014 at 12:17

Hey Lou,
I am planning a trip to Thailand on March 1-25. Then wanted to check out Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Not set plans yet for those places. Where will you be around March 25?

#3 threebirds has been a member since 19/2/2014. Posts: 1
 Send threebirds a private message 

Posted by Mizzpie on 24/3/2014 at 09:32

Hi! I am doing Thailand Cambodia and Vietnam on pretty much the same time schedule as you. I will be in Vietnam for the whole of May and will be heading from HCMC to Hanoi to depart 1st June! Would be good to have some buddies!! xx

#4 Mizzpie has been a member since 24/3/2014. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.