Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Indonesia/Philippines/Burma? June-August 2014 28y/o f

Posted by cosmia on 11/2/2014 at 09:41

Hi there,

Looking for a female travel buddy for June - August this year.

I'd especially like to see Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand and maybe Burma if it's doable but I could be swayed elsewhere. I've been to Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos so would probably not not feel the need to go again this trip.

Would like to do some surfing and some yoga and just general wandering and sightseeing. Occasional cocktails, obviously. Happy to mix up hostels with more expensive accommodation.

Anyone having similar thoughts?

#1 cosmia has been a member since 11/2/2014. Posts: 3
 Send cosmia a private message 

Posted by mangomonkey on 22/2/2014 at 20:14

Hey Cosmia

I'll be in and around SE Asia during that time too. Will be back in Thailand mid-June, going from Chiang Mai down to BK, Krabi, Penang areas...then into Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur for a couple days), then flying from Singapore to Indonesia to spend two weeks going from Bali westward to Jakarta.

I'm a 22y/o f from Canada.

I'd be happy to meet up with a fellow solo female traveler!

#2 mangomonkey has been a member since 1/2/2014. Posts: 1
 Send mangomonkey a private message 

Posted by cosmia on 23/2/2014 at 06:56

Hi there,

That could work quite well - where are you before Thailand? How long do you think you'd want to spend on this part of your trip? At some point I'd like to go over to Gold Coast to see a friend of mine who has moved over there.

Have enabled private messaging so can send my email/Facebook details if you like.

Happy travels :)

#3 cosmia has been a member since 11/2/2014. Posts: 3
 Send cosmia a private message 

Posted by Lynn2306 on 1/3/2014 at 04:44

Posted from within Vietnam.

hey there,
where is the first destination of your trip? i'm going to to Indonesia @ early Jun , considering Bali or Lombok for around 9 days.
its great to meet another solo traveler. i'm 27 female form Vietnam

#4 Lynn2306 has been a member since 30/6/2010. Posts: 18
 Send Lynn2306 a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.