Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

22 Female. Thailand/Laos/Vietnam/Cambodia. 12th June - August

Posted by bharrison32 on 14/5/2014 at 16:07

I am looking for travelers to explore Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, and Cambodia. My plan is to travel for 10 weeks on a budget of $5,000. I am open to other countries or shifting the itinerary some in order to fit other peoples needs.

Tentative itenerary :
arrive Bangkok June 12th --> Chaing Mai --> Pai -> Luang Prabang --> Vientianne --> Ha Noi --> travel south in Vietnam --> Hue --> HCMC --> Cambodia --> end in Thailand Islands for Full Moon Party on August 10th.

I’m very outgoing, adventurous, and love learning. Scuba Diving, tubing on the Vieng Vang, elephant rides, and other exciting events are a must for me. I do want to explore outside the typical tourist areas though and experience the culture of each country.
Please personal message me if you are interested in meeting up at any point in this adventure!! :)

#1 bharrison32 has been a member since 14/5/2014. Location: United States. Posts: 3
 Send bharrison32 a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.