Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

vietnam and cambodia november 15 to december 2. 26m solo

Posted by chinodelavin09 on 21/8/2014 at 13:05

Hello Everyone,
Just hoping someone has plans travelling from south Vietnam to Cambodia on the dates indicated. My plans are flexible. Would love to meet someone travelling as well for adventure, fun and wonderful experiences. Just drop me an email. We can decide and see if we can work on the itinerary together. I have my tickets already.
Happy travels.
Thanks!
Chino

#1 chinodelavin09 has been a member since 21/8/2014. Posts: 1
 Send chinodelavin09 a private message   Where has chinodelavin09 been? 

Posted by joseph0306 on 4/11/2014 at 08:15

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hey Chino

I'm a traveler to Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. I'm already here visiting family but I'm bored with them. They're too old for my kind of fun, or have families/jobs to take care of. I've been walking around solo and feeling like an idiot. I have no itinerary and will be staying here until Dec27. I do plan to travel to other places in Vietnam (Nha Trang, Da Lat, Hanoi, Da Nang) and maybe Thailand but most likely will be with family, sorry. I am available though to walk around with someone who can speak English. I am Viet-Amer but my Vietnamese isn't so hot. Living in District 1.

Joseph

#2 joseph0306 has been a member since 4/11/2014. Location: United States. Posts: 3
 Send joseph0306 a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.