Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Travel Buddy For 2017

Posted by LaraDeggie on 24/5/2016 at 05:00

Hi I know this is super early but I'm posting from now so that I can get an idea of people who would be interested in travelling with me.

Basically I plan on travelling to Asia in the spring/summer of 2017 for an indefinate amount of time. I plan on travelling from India to Japan stopping at most of the countries inbetween (excluding China. thats a trip by itself). It makes no difference to me what order I travel to these countries exactly but I chose this way cos it makes sense in my mind. I'm up for any suggestions.

I also plan on stopping somewhere at some point and teaching TEFL for a while but again that can be moved around.

Should probably point out that I am a Female and currently 18 years old (will be 19 by the time I travel) and I am Maltese (European). I'm open to anyone really so just hit me up if you are interested.

Also if any of you have travelled before and would like to give some advise please do because I'm currently planning blindly haha.

#1 LaraDeggie has been a member since 24/5/2016. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.