Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

SEA 2017 July/August help

Posted by kimi85 on 29/10/2016 at 02:22

hey how are ya?

PLEASE NOTE sarcasm abound and yes I did post an ad on LP.

Im Michael 31y M from Sydney Aus.

Thinking of doing the whole South East Asia thing around July/August (bananna pancake trail but kinda longer / slower and "hopefully" find my way back home to Aus).

I was just wondering if anyone else is like taking a career break / have time to burn? and would like to travel/ be a bag minder / photographer (i hardly take photos/selfies but gonna learn).

Quick note to all you travellers I've never backpacked before so its gonna be interesting.

I dont take life too seriously, can be mature and silly(i have a big child within and no im not pregnant) and enjoys culture/architceture/history, chill/nightlife/party, food, beaches and testing your limits/fears (heights anyone)

I'm straight up, honest and loyal to a fault at times and unlucky kind of (i think).

Anyways hit me up with any ideas/questions etc if you wanna know more/ contact me etc

Any tip, advice and buddies would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading

#1 kimi85 has been a member since 20/10/2016. Posts: 1

Posted by Nohemy12345 on 11/4/2017 at 17:07

Hi!

My name is Nohemy and I am also looking for travel companion!
I'm 23 and am in my last year in College.
I will be interning in Kolkata India from May 23 to July 19 and am wanting to travel to Thailand and bounce from country to country. I really don't have a plan or anything.

I've traveled a bit on my own im my home country Colombia but I feel like this might be different.
If you are interested and are ok with a female travel, let me know!

#2 Nohemy12345 has been a member since 11/4/2017. Posts: 1

Posted by semidot on 1/9/2017 at 02:33

This is September now.
This is my website- https://semidotinfotech.com

#3 semidot has been a member since 1/9/2017. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.